At Wilkins, we offer the following services for companies of all sizes:
- Hospitality – table linens , kitchen towels, aprons, and apparel
- Health Care – sheets, blankets, patient gowns, and towels
- Facilities – floor mats, logo mats, dust mops, wet mops, and micro-fiber products
If your company needs are small, plain white, and standard sizes, we can help you. Or, if your business needs are larger in quantity with unique sizes or colors, we can customize a rental program designed to cater to your companies’ specific needs.
To make our services more convenient, we will supply you with all the products you need, pick up soiled items, and deliver clean, fresh, sanitary wrapped linens on a weekly basis.
Renting Linens is Economical, Efficient, and Protects the Environment
Today more businesses are choosing to rent linens rather than purchase or self-clean these items. If you’re trying to make the best decision for your company, consider the benefits of renting:
- No initial investment
- Guaranteed professionally cleaned items
- On time delivery, every time
- Choose from a variety of styles and colors
- Earth-friendly items reduce your impact on the environment
- Allows creativity with imaginative folds
- More pleasing to the eye, softer to the touch, and improves overall ambience
- Better for health because reduces the chance of the spread of bacteria
Reusable Linen vs. Paper
Consumers prefer using reusable linen to paper in overwhelming numbers, according to the Consumer Napkin Preference Study conducted in 2012.
- 88% of U.S. consumers associate tables set with cloth with better service
- 84% of U.S. consumers associate tables set with cloth with being environmentally friendly
- 75% of U.S. consumers associate tables set with cloth with better food quality
- 82% of U.S. consumers associate tables set with cloth with a better restaurant appearance and ambience
For more information, please contact Wilkins Linen and Dust Control Service today.